VIRTUAL BROKERAGE EVENT @ INNOVATION VILLAGE 2021
Technologies for Ecological-Energy Transition and Deep Tech
The event will take place in two sessions, both characterized by an open thematic workshop and b2b meetings:
- 24-25 June 2021: mainly focused on Green, Energy and Circular Economy
- 04-05 Nov 2021: 1:1 Meeting Session and Pitch Sessions of the "Innovation Village Award 2021" finalist projects
Even if the risks of Covid-19 contamination decrease, we still prefer to be careful for everyone's safety. That is why we decided to organise the Brokerage Event @ Innovation Village 2021 in virtual mode.
ENEA, partner of Enterprise Europe Network’s BridgEconomies Consortium, organises, in the framework of Innovation Village 2021, the VIRTUAL BROKERAGE EVENT @ INNOVATION VILLAGE 2021.
The Ecological – Energy Transition will be the basis of the new economic and social model of development on a global scale, in line with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development of the United Nations.
The Brokerage Event @ Innovation Village 2021 provides a unique opportunity to meet companies, startup, research centers working on new technologies for Ecological and Energy Transition. It is also an important opportunity to stay up to date on the latest corresponding advanced technologies, the demand for innovation from institutions and cities, new applications from SMEs and technical challenges faced by large companies.
Companies, universities, research centers and stakeholders, committed to the issues of Sustainable Development, Circular Economy and Intelligent Energy, Smart and sustainable mobility, deep tech are welcome, with the aim of identifying opportunities for technological and commercial partnerships, launching collaboration and research projects, intercepting business opportunities in new markets.
Green, Energy and Circular Economy
- Digital Energy
- Eco design
- Efficient use and management of resources in production processes
- Energy Efficiency
- Green Mobility - Urban Mobility
- Hydrogen Fuel cells
- Integrated management of water resource
- New batteries
- Recycling of waste materials
- Renewable Energy
- Smart City & Smart Building
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage
- Clean Tech
- Computing, quantum computing
- Defense and security services
- Food – Agritech
- Green chemistry
- ICT, IoT, AI
- Life Science
- Machine Learning
- New materials
- Research Centers
- Establishing technology and commercial partnerships
- Expanding your business abroad
- Learning about new technologies and solutions
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Present, discuss and develop new ideas and projects
- Discover new ways to support your clients working in Ecological-Energy Transition and Deep Tech
What can you expect?
- Thematic Workshops
- Bilateral meetings
- Find stakeholders
- Meet researchers
- Learn project results
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends